7.26.2007
Posted two days in a row.
Something must be wrong. I am surely neglecting some duty around my house. Nope. I had my kids, and Rory last night overnight. Well, of course I had my own kids overnight, but add in Rory who just didn't want to go to bed. She wasn't bad or crying, just not tired. She wondered, at 11 pm, why Erin and Avery weren't answering her when she was talking to them. Then today, Jacob and Andrew came over for the day to play. The kids were good, all 7 of them. That's a lot of kids, though. So, here I sit, recovering from the fun. Like I said, I am trying to learn to knit, and refreshing my crochet skills. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the crochet, but the knitting still baffles me. I cannot get it to work right. Doug was trying to look at the book and figure it out. He said, "well it says here, if you cannot complete these first two steps, tie the remaining yarn into a noose and......." I'm nearly there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment