
Erin and I are on the Dance Team for this cool new service at church called Recess Live. It's geared toward families. I use the term "dance" loosely. We mostly do motions to the songs. In one particularly jazzy song, there is a dance break. The kids pastor, who is heading all this up (late 20's gal), sais we all have to choose a dance. Erin right away asked if she could do the "white boy". If you are not familiar with that, it's the move where you put one hand behind your head, grab your ankle with the other and, well, sort of whip yourself back and forth. It's a riot. I'll try to get a video of her doing it, and I'll post it. Anyhow, (way off track), we had practice last night and we learned a new song/dance. We got home around nine, and the girls and I showed Doug the moves. He's still not sure how all this is going to go over. I told him that Jesus isn't against rap. :) This picture is post dancing in the kitchen. He's a ham at heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment