10.15.2007

Please, hold your applause until the end.




*Deep bow to the crowd* I know that I have been sorely missed by all of you. Yes, you. You know who you are. Anyhow, I'm back. Not really new and improved, just redirected. The kids have gone back to "real school", as they put it. The first day went well, Doug and I sat around and waited for 3:15 to roll around so we could go pick them up. I cleaned their rooms. I didn't go so far as to smell their clothes and cry. I did put their laundry away though. That used to be their job, but seeing how they are back in the confines of public education *kidding, to all of my educator friends* I thought that I would pick up that particular job for them.

I promise to be back more often, now that my biggest pastime is thumb twiddling.

Enjoy the photos.
Okay now go ahead, applause.
;) Jen

No comments: