5.16.2008

Baby Cake

Okay, in truth it is Baby Kate, but Ethan has been calling her Baby Cake...

Let me just say that the newest little Schwamburger is so sweet. Doug, Ethan and I went to see her today. I forgot my camera like a goon, so you'll just have to take my word for it. She is 8 pounds and 5 ounces of...well..the cutest baby "cake" you could imagine. Her tiny cries and little noggin were almost more than we could take :) We love her already. Heather-if you are reading this-looked great. Like a new mama! There is nothing like the brandnew-ness of a baby to make you realize just how good God is. I suggest that you check their blog in a week or so for lots of great pictures. When we drag our kids over to see her, we'll be sure to take the camera then, too.

No comments: