

I managed to get some outside stuff done today while Ethan was napping. My containers are planted and I did a few small ones on the deck too. Nothing special, but it makes it look nice. Doug is boycotting mulch this year, and I am done whining about it. Actually, the plantings in the front bed seemed to quadrupule in size since last year, so not too much of the bed shows. I also purchased a few veggie plants to get the garden started...three different kinds of tomatoes, and two varieties of bell peppers. We are going to scale back this year, and go for quality, not quantity. We'll do cukes and oh, I got some
strawberries to try too.
strawberries to try too. The up close picture is of my favorite plant out of everything that we have. It is an azalea, and every year I think that it is dead. Actually, this year I was sure it was dead. I know that it is not thriving in it's current location because of wind and soil condition, but I am so happy to see it blooming. It is the most lovely shade of red, which, just happens to be my favorite color.
No comments:
Post a Comment