
I love the spelling of that word. Much better than the abbreviation.
Anyhow...just a few miscellaneous items of interest.
I mailed off the deposit for the condo for vacation!!! We are totally chomping at the bit to get there. At least once a day one of us mentions the beach. T minus *a little less than* four months.
My friend Heather sent me an "i'm in labor" text this morning (or last night, I didn't look at the time). Can't wait to meet their first son or daughter!
I am officially registered for classes. I will be taking Stats, a Computer Programming course, and Sociology. The computer course makes me nervous, but it's the beginner one, and I have to take it because of my Math concentration. Who knows, maybe it will do this blog some good. OR... maybe I'll be the super geek at the end of the quarter and I'll create my own blog without the help of Google Blogger. OOOOOOoooooh.
No comments:
Post a Comment