



Here are some before pictures of the room in our house that is officially labeled {by the floor plan} as the "dining room", yet conspicuously missing a table and chairs. We affectionately call it our "Landing Pad". It's the first room that you see once in the house, and it's ugly and boring, and not functioning well.
Landing Pad and I have a date for a makeover. I cannot stand the paint color anymore and also decided to change the curtains. Well, really there weren't any, just a fabric covered cornice, but if there had been, I'd be changing them. There is one lonely tack board that could use some attention. I love the hooks that Doug put up for me last year, and they will stay. Anyhow, big changes are on the way. I am off to the fabric store today to look for window treatment fabric. I found the rod for only $9.00, and hung it up to see if I would like it high on the wall. With curtains it will do nicely. Check back in the next few weeks {after vacation} and see how it's coming.
Landing Pad and I have a date for a makeover. I cannot stand the paint color anymore and also decided to change the curtains. Well, really there weren't any, just a fabric covered cornice, but if there had been, I'd be changing them. There is one lonely tack board that could use some attention. I love the hooks that Doug put up for me last year, and they will stay. Anyhow, big changes are on the way. I am off to the fabric store today to look for window treatment fabric. I found the rod for only $9.00, and hung it up to see if I would like it high on the wall. With curtains it will do nicely. Check back in the next few weeks {after vacation} and see how it's coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment