8.30.2008

Two more jewelry projects



I finished Rory's bracelet this morning. It's her birthday gift from me, and it really looks cute! Very petite :) I hung a small dangle with her tiny birthstone on it from one end, just a little extra bling. {You know it's what every first grader needs}


The earrings {sorry about the hideous picture of my cheek}, aren't really anything special...two thin shell beads on long earring wires in honor of my upcoming trip to MB. However, they cost me a grand total of $1.40 in supplies and 30 seconds of my time to make. No joke. Stop paying too much for stuff. Anyone can make something like these. No tools required, just opposable thumbs. Love them.

1 comment:

Beth said...

She is going to flip out. What a cute braclet. And I would like a pair of those cute earrings for vacation too. I went to Ally Beads. WOW! They had toggle clasps for $25. I bought one for $4.25. Then I realized that I could have bought a whole package for that price. Live and learn. We are going to leave on Friday AM and stay with my grandparents, and then leave Saturday AM with mom and dad. I'll probably talk to you sometime this week. Later. P.S. stop cutting Ethan's hair, he looks to grown up.