and cringe. Nevertheless, we were having fun on vacation. We rented beach bikes for an hour, but Avery's first bike had a flat tire, and her second bike had rusty metal that scratched her legs when she pedaled. Her third bike was fine, except by that point Owen and Erin's legs hurt so bad we had to just give up. We still had fifteen minutes left on our rental, so off we went on this contraption. Ethan is up front in the mini seat. There were four sets of pedals, all functioning. Doug had the steering wheel, and I had one too...however it was just for show. I didn't realize it wasn't an actual steering wheel until I had spent a great deal of time "steering" with it. Duh. The video was Doug's idea, but I should have set it up so we were off screen to begin with. Oh well......enjoy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment