
Back on board. I was getting nervous, classes start next Wednesday and with online learning a computer with reliable internet is kind of necessary.
Kids all FINALLY back to school today. With vacation and the storm issues, mine were off for two weeks. Too long.
We never lost power...so thankful. I know many are still without.
Had pictures with Meredith on Tuesday. As soon as I get them, I'll share. Totally chomping at the bit to see how they turned out. Doug and I both decided on the way to the photo shoot that we were at our peak. "This is as good as it gets" he told me. I had literally been thinking that exact thing about myself. I was wearing make up for crying out loud, and had *gasp* curled my hair. We were all in clean white shirts and Doug had shaved. Top of our game for sure.
**Ethan loved this little "wash off the sand" shower outside our condo. He played in it as often as possible. Cute pic of him here.
No comments:
Post a Comment