1.11.2009

I am a bitter old grouch.

Two things...
1. Today while I was fixing my hair (and I use the term "fixing" lightly) I spotted a extremely light colored hair. It is my opinion that my hair has decided to go spontaneously platinum blond. The alternative is not an option.
2. The computer. The laptop referred to in the last post. It has officially turned into the runaround. We drove into polaris today to meet TYLER to pick it up. Of course, TYLER was a no show, and didn't answer our two phone calls to him. We had a bit of lunch at Carabbas (yummy) and then gave up and came home. For what we spent in gas and on lunch, I could have just put it with the $200 I am paying him and gotten a new laptop at Walmart. He had sent an email an hour before we were supposed to meet to say he couldn't make it because of a family emergency. (Evidently it involved his cell phone not working, too.) Doug says we should just try to reschedule because the irresponsibility of this guy is why we are getting a good deal in the first place. It better be the world's coolest used laptop. or else.

No comments: