1.22.2009

I am the wild procrastinator.

Well, the good news is that my speech is written and I have an audience of five adults lined up. The bad news is that I don't have it memorized yet and I have no video camera to tape it with. But...those are just technicalities. When I do get it done, I'll be sure to post it here so that you can see what a marvelous job I did.
Did I also mention that I have a Math test on Saturday and a Project due Sunday?
Today is one of those days that I wonder if this is the right thing for me to be doing. I have no motivation. Plus, the house is a mess and I am hungry. There it is. The nitty gritty truth.

So...best to just check back here on Wednesday after I get the test done Saturday, the Project done in time for Sunday and the Speech taped and submitted in time for Tuesday. It will all iron out in the end, it always does.

I also have to find some time in there to celebrate my 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday too!

No comments: