1.28.2009

Where have you been?

We have the chance to get away for a night, just Doug and I. Problem is, we aren't sure where to go. I thought about the Mohican Lodge and skiing, but am really open to other suggestions. So, where have you been? Is there an event or a shop or a museum you would recommend? An activity or a show? Leave a comment and let me know where you would go if you had the chance. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Burr Oak State Park because it is nestled in the middle of the hills and is very private. Not much to do. It is a beautiful scenic trip and they have an indoor pool and restaurant, etc. (It is where Dick and Mary Ann spent their honeymoon.) Of course, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the state parks.

http://www.ohiodnr.gov/parks/burroak/tabid/719/Default.aspx

In Mansfield near the Ski Areas, there is a new place call Spruce Hill Cottages that I have heard great thing about. They currently have a "Romantic Getaway Pacjage".

http://www.sprucehillinn.com/specials.html

And don't forget that your step-sister works at Hyatt and can get discounts at Hyatt and Hyatt associated Hotels!