- Speech Lab Rehersal 90 points out of 90 possible.
- Speech Outline 50 points out of 60 possible.
- Speech Self Evaluation 20 points out of 20 possible.
- Speech 158 points out of 180 possible.
I know what you are thinking...after all that, no points off for the fiasco? Well, the 158 (which is a B+) lost 18 points for no audience, 36 points for being late and 5 points for going over time limit. So it ended up as 99 points out of 180 possible, which is a 55%.
On a positive note, she said my speech was well practiced, informative and well presented. Also, I have good speaking skills. {who knew}.
What am I taking away from this? Well, I am going to try very hard to get the best grade possible on my last speech. I am going to read and do well on the two tests. And I am going to remember that I should not let one crappy experience in one class cause me to rethink our plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment