
Maybe I am the only mother who hadn't heard of Elizabeth Mitchell, but I'm sharing with you just in case you didn't know either. So, who is she? A singer of children's music that is so fantastic!! As soon as humanly possible I am buying and downloading her 3 cd's. Do you have a baby shower or a birthday party for a little one coming up soon??? Go buy one of her cd's and give it as a gift. Wanna hear her? go to http://www.mp3rhapsody.com/ and search for her name. You can listen to any of her cd's and then buy and download if you want (only 8.99 per album to download). My favorite??...click on the album titled you "You Are My Flower" and listen to the song called "One Day Two Days Three Days". I know you are going to love it!
1 comment:
if i could figure out how to work my mp3, i'd check her out. i did just buy 3 praise baby dvds for eva, eston & corbin to watch & they are so sweet.
also, did i ever send you to
5conversationsblog.com ?
a must see for moms with girls.
Post a Comment