I am pretty sure that I have bottomed out. After all that work on my second speech, and agonizing over it, and getting to written just so, and doing the speech lab assignment, I think that I have mamanged to earn a zero on it. First, I didn't get an audience. No partial credit for 1-4 people, and I didn't get 5 rounded up on time. My own fault. Second, I CANNOT GET IT TO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!! And third, when I was emailing my documents to my professor, I noticed the NOON deadline that I thought was 1pm. It was 12:34. So, what can I do? I don't imagine I'll pass the class when I earned 0 points for one whole speech, and there are only three speeches total. I wasted money and time and sanity.
Now, the pity party.
Ethan is still sick. All the other kids are coughing now too. No kids at school for the past 5 days. Everyone home this morning and to the doctor at 9:20. Nothing contaigous or needing meds, so home to get ready, pack lunches, etc. Dropped off Owen and Avery, then Erin and home by 11:00. I taped my speech with my laptop, it turned out pretty good, went about a minute long. (More lost points) Called Doug to let him know that I was on the home stretch, and feeling pretty good. Then realized that the speech was late, and with the no late work accepted and all...I'm thinking that it's a lost cause.
I don't think I'm cut out for this.
1 comment:
I remember a few times like that from my college days. You shall prevail.
Post a Comment