Finals, that is. One more on Wednesday and I'm done. I'm still waiting for that last speech grade to pop up sometime today, when it does, I'll rush back and fill you in!!!
Planning on posting some video and other things later today. Check back.
Hopefully my title will be refering to school, too, instead of crafts in the fall.
Can you guess what all the females in the family will be getting for Christmas. Although, I am a little like you & I can't wait to give a gift once I finish it. It might arrive for Mother's Day, Last Day of School-I'm-turning-11-&-will-be-driving-in-4.5-years-lol, I'm-the-cutest-blond-neice, I'm-the-best-daughter, I'm-the-best-SNL, etc...
1 comment:
Hopefully my title will be refering to school, too, instead of crafts in the fall.
Can you guess what all the females in the family will be getting for Christmas. Although, I am a little like you & I can't wait to give a gift once I finish it. It might arrive for Mother's Day, Last Day of School-I'm-turning-11-&-will-be-driving-in-4.5-years-lol, I'm-the-cutest-blond-neice, I'm-the-best-daughter, I'm-the-best-SNL, etc...
Post a Comment