This is Russ.
I know, no points for creativity on the names. But the kids...
Anyhow, Jack and Russ are brothers from a litter of 10! They are mostly mutts but heavily influenced by Jack Russell genes. Jack looks more like his heritage, with his shorter, stockier body. Russ is taller and leaner, and darker around the eyes. And, no, I didn't get them from Craigslist, what with my boycott and all. However, you can rest assured that they have "bin defleed."
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Anyhow, Jack and Russ are brothers from a litter of 10! They are mostly mutts but heavily influenced by Jack Russell genes. Jack looks more like his heritage, with his shorter, stockier body. Russ is taller and leaner, and darker around the eyes. And, no, I didn't get them from Craigslist, what with my boycott and all. However, you can rest assured that they have "bin defleed."
Sorry, couldn't resist.
1 comment:
How cute! Grandpuppies!
Post a Comment