This is an EXACT post, copied and pasted, from craigslist today.
"i have a puppy i need to rehone there is a rehoming fee of $50.00 to in sure the puppy gose to a get home .."
No joke. I am afraid to email for more information.
And another one for your enjoyment...take a deep breath, it's a looooong sentence.
"hi i have a jack russell puppy named sharky we just got him 6 days ago my son keeps thowing him so i want to get ride of him before he gets hurt hes got his shots and bin defleed and dewormed hes got a pet taxi and food and bowl leash collar he a good dog my sons to young for a dog i guess if you are interested call ******** or ********* reholming fee"
Actually I would really love to have Sharky...he is the JRT that I told you about in the post below. Sadly, Sharky is kind of pricey, even though hes bin defleed. *snicker*
No comments:
Post a Comment