4.14.2009

Saga of Sleep and the Mama Monster...the final chapter?

It is with extreme caution that I type this post. It would appear that the mama monster has been tamed. Several nights in a row of sleeping.all.night. Could it be?

It does appear that the Mama Monster has decided to focus his surplus of energy elsewhere. Yesterday he was super quiet after the kids came home from school. Honestly, I figured he was up to no good, but I was busy and just really appreciated the silence. Turns out he was in the playroom with a bottle of orange paint. He had dumped it out and smeared it, finger paint style, all over his arms and shirt, the desk and calendar, the keyboard of the computer, his handlebars on his bike, toys, markers, and the carpet. Erin also discovered this morning that he had attempted to wipe away the evidence from his hands all over the back of the couch. Which means that I now have dried orange paint all over the couch too.

1 comment:

Beth said...

please tellme you took pictures.