4.03.2009

Some projects


These are in Ethan's room, from my most favorite children's book, Duck On A Bike. Our copy was well loved and no longer holding together, so I took some pages out and framed them. I love it, and plan on doing some more when I get more frames. The hanging idea is from the "look what I made" thing on Tuesdays With Molly. Super Cute!

These are supplies that I used to make thing below, inspired by same project. Only thing missing is scrapbook paper.

This is meant to hang on the wall, with the little clips holding favorite things. I drilled holes for the same ribbon hanging technique, but I haven't gotten the ribbon yet. This is a gift for a little girl Avery knows. Party today.

Cutest.Garland.Ever. The friend likes horses, so we used pink and brown, cowboy fringe, ribbon, and some of Lori's rope. The "A" is painted brown, then pink and distressed to show brown color. The birthday girl's name starts with an "a" of course.


Last...just let me say that the mystery follower has been identified. Turns out to be someone I know who is most certainly not a creepy stalker. ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Is "Duck on Bike" the same duck as "Duck for President?"

I really like the "stuff" board. I wonder if I have an clothes ins?:)