The "stuff" sign from yesterday had a malfunction on the way out the door to the party {specifically the first "f" fell off} so we had to leave it home to be delivered to the birthday girl at a later date. I am wondering what would be best. The sign itself has semi gloss mod podge on it. The letters are chipboard, which is really just thick cardboard. Hot glue is not working. Suggestions? I'm thinking about roughing up the spots where the letters go with a little sandpaper so the glue has something non-glossy to grip.
On a side note, the Walmart near me is remodeling, and I think they are doing away with their fabric department. We hit the jackpot with 75% off crafty stuff. All ribbon by the yard, what fabric is left, some random craft things. Other crafty stuff is on clearance. The chipboard set was $3 for a double alpha set. I'm going back for the red ones and the sparkly silver ones. Also, they had sticky vinyl for the crikcut machine, to make your own wall words. $9 for a roll. I may get a black roll. A little children's pastor birdie told me that our church's kid's ministries has the machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment