5.13.2009

Back on the Potty...again.




We are back on the potty training band wagon. I figured when Ethan started saying, "mom...I'm going to poop" and I suggested we use the potty, to which he responded..."no, I'm fine here {meaning kneeling at the stairs}" that it was probably time to get with it. I told him we are not buying anymore diapers. We used the last one last night for bed {with the exception of a secret stash of about 4 spares for emergencies} so this morning...undies it is!!! So far so good. I think he is more than ready.
Just added:: As I was typing this Ethan went out the front door. When I asked him what he was doing he said he needed to pee. Again, I suggest the potty but when I got to him, he already had his pants down peeing on the front porch. Not off the porch, but right on it in front of the door. At least it's not in his pants.

These pics have nothing to do with this post, just some group shots from the weekend.

No comments: