My big adventure for today has been rescheduled...the vet is sick, so we will go in tomorrow instead. Good thing because the dogs smell like garbage. It has been raining here and water and dogs don't mix too well. They need a bath, which I will tackle later today.
We are headed out to Erin's spring concert tonight, pics to be posted later. I bought her a super cute dress at OUAC for $6 and got a little white shrug {easter leftover} to go over the dress at Target for $4. No luck on some cute little ballet flats, but I have a Kohl's credit for $11, so I may check there today. The best part is that she wears the same size shoes as me. : )
::Updated:: Found the cutest.shoes.ever at Kohl's to go with Erin's dress and shrug. Also picked up a cute enamel flower headband for her to wear. Can't wait to post pics. Hint:: Black, White, Yellow!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment