5.06.2009

dogs.

I have thought of several new names for the dogs, now that I have gotten to know them a bit better.
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Mutt and Jeff
  • Wing and Nut
  • Rat and Mouse
  • Better yet, Remy and Emile, for all you Ratatouille fans.
I have foiled their plan to tunnel up into the bowels of one of the chairs in our living room. They were awol one day and Doug and the kids found them up inside the chair, after having chewed through the fabric on the bottom of said chair. The next day I went down to the scrap wood stash in the basement and found some pieces that I cut to length, one piece for each side. The chair has an apron, so you can't see them. Well...later that day when Rat and Mouse were running around the living room chasing each other they tried to dash, full speed, under the chair. Ouch! header into the new barrier. Russ tried all four sides. I am a genius. They did it a few more times before they gave up, or started to remember or maybe even now have permanent damage from the head injuries.

2 comments:

Beth said...

that is priceless!

Beth said...

ren and stimpy
rut and tuke (from Brother Bear)
timon and pumbaa
tom and jerry
j.d. and terk
McDreamy and McSteamy
pedro and napoleon
lenny and squiggy
goose and maverick