I am pleased to report that the kids are on the mend. EVERYONE BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY. I am a horrible mom for even typing that in all caps, but that's how it feels. If I could get the Hallelujah chorus to play on this post, I would. Ethan got a clean bill of health from Dr. P. yesterday, and we are just waiting for the junky cough to crawl back into the hole it came from. Or onto the shopping cart handle it came from, which ever.
The dogs managed to sleep nearly the whole day yesterday, completely hung over from their t-bone binge the night before. That meant, of course, that they were snarling at each other in their kennel this morning at 1am. After much hushing from me, and a firm "no"...and then a subsequent spank with the newspaper from Doug, they settled down and went to sleep. They will be up most of the day today...no choice. Even Ethan slept all night last night, so the dogs, being much lower on the totem pole, had better wise up.
No comments:
Post a Comment