
I am only now realizing that I look like a raving lunatic in this picture. Let me give you some background details. It was bedtime and I laid down by Avery in her bed. The camera was close so we snapped a few pics of ourselves. She suggested that we fake sleep for the pictures. Each one I snapped seemed to include more and more kids. Then {as kids usually do} they wanted to see the pictures right then. {do you remember when we had to wait to see our pictures. sometimes forever if you forgot to take the film in, or even just an hour, but it might as well have been forever...} Let me just say that I am NOT cute when I am fake sleeping. Unlike Avery, who is cute even with her dead dog tongue hanging out. So, I opted for the "who are these kids?" look. It just got worse. Oh well.
1 comment:
i thought that 1+1=6
Post a Comment