I feel like I squander a lot of opportunities. For instance, last weekend Doug and I got to go out by ourselves. We had a great time, ate at PF Changs, went to B & N and looked a books for a long time, had coffee. It was fun, and much needed...but what I wouldn't give to be able to do that all again today. Maybe I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. I wish that the "i got a break from all this" feelings would last longer than they do. We don't get much time to ourselves, as expected, with the kids and work and school and activities. Oh well, I will just look forward to the next time and try to remember to soak it all in a little more.
Don't you love good asian food?
And even better company?
And polishing it off with great coffee?
Me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment