6.30.2009

Unwrapping

Emily at Chatting at the Sky is the Nester's sister. Every Tuesday she hosts a Tuesdays Unwrapped Linky Thing. I always lurk and read, but have never posted. So today I am seizing the opportunity. Even if my blog is not as cool as most.
It's been a long summer...already. I feel like we have run out of activities, and the sibling bickering is ramped up each day.
Erin has been at Grandma's house for two days and the first night Avery had trouble sleeping, tears streaming she confessed that she missed Erin. Sometimes {okay, most times} I forget that they are all still so small. Even the tweener is still little. So today I choose to celebrate their littleness, and not be annoyed with the fighting and whining and needs. One day, not long from now, they won't need me. Not as much, anyhow.


I am blessed everyday because of them. I remember that today.

6 comments:

randee said...

beautiful words, beautiful little children. your blog is always a highlight of my day.

love,
randee

p.s. we will always need our mommas.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. I'm glad you are taking the time to enjoy them today.

Heather of the EO said...

Those are some seriously lovely pictures. And thoughts too, it really does go all too fast.

Jo said...

Good for you to stop and savor the "littleness"! As much as being needed can drive us nuts, it's also the best thing in the world, no?
Thanks for sharing-
Jo

Beth said...

you need to pass out the tissues first, or at least post a warning at the to have them handy.

Dawn said...

so glad you chose to link up to emily today! your words are important! i, too, am being reminded everyday to grab on to the now... even if it loud and messy... cuz' the time is just flying by...