
I almost didn't post this picture because it looks so tacky. I got my free quart of paint from FedEx three days ago, and so I tackled the bathroom yesterday. Well, I started to tackle it. The only paint brush I could find was a two inch foam brush, so that was what I used. I quickly learned that it is no good for cutting in at the ceiling, so I am at a standstill until I can convince Doug to get me a brush. The color is super rich, and actually I really like it. Again, picture is bad. Really bad. I am (even though he has no idea) going to have Doug hang some beadboard on the wall by the shower, and on the side of the vanity cab. Also, cap off the beadboard with a copy cat hook rack, and then beadboard, cab, and hookrack will all get a coat of paint. White, I am thinking. My shower curtain still goes with this smurfy color, so that's good. Owen suggested painting fish and a reef scene on the wall {of course he did}, and I said maybe we could paint some pictures of fish and hang them on the wall in frames. I think we'll do that. One picture by each kid to hang over their towel hook. I am hoping that this can all be done by next week. Final pics to come when it's done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment