See that Roadkill rescue button over there?? You can probably click on it and get the full story, but the gist of it is, you have to find or be given something for free, and then you re-do it {or whatever} and then if your thing is the coolest, you win! I have no idea what the prize is, but you win! Who cares what the prize is...
I am going to spruce up my new table and chairs, you know the ones I got out of someone's trash today? I have no clue what I will do to them, it may or may not involve spray paint and pillows and a galvanized pail. I'm just saying.
You should do the Roadkill thing too. All the cool kids are.
Check out Infarrantly Creative for details and lots of great tutorials.
1 comment:
Hello...Me again.
Please do the patio table...PLEASE!
Post a Comment