8.27.2009

Goodwill jackpot

This is the one boring thing that I bought, but who doesn't need a good hoodie? We'll get the boring picture over with first. Oh, look, the hoodie is waving! Hi hoodie!

I really love this, and I am hoping I can convince Erin to love it too. It's like a sweater skirt. It's what happens when sweaters and skirts fall in love and have babies.

Two pair of khakis, both with that roll-up-the-pantlegs-into-shorts thing going on.

Yes, these jeans are as long and skinny as they look. Erin is as long and skinny as they come, so...they will match up nicely.

Two cute skirts, one for each girl, both corduroy. I heart corduroy.

Was this cute cropped cardy not made to go with those super.cute denim gauchos? Oh wait, you haven't seen the gauchos yet. Well...remember what this sweater looks like.

Pink cords from Children's Place. No knee wear, and cutey-cowgirly stitching on the bottom.

Okay, here we go, these are the gauchos. All those flowers are embroidered on. Too bad these are only an 8 in little girls, or I would totally be trying to squeeze into them. And I was right about the sweater, no? Loving it!

All this under $20! You can't see, but I am smiling.

No comments: