Well, I can provide you with soccer stats, but I couldn't get it together quick enough to get pictures. Avery's team won, but I don't know the score. She scored two goals for her team. Owen's team didn't win, but it was close, like 2-5. It was tough because they both played at the same time, and I had to keep running back and forth across the parking lot to see each game. Anyhow, Doug is home the next two Saturdays, so I should be able to get some pictures soon.
Ethan is back on the roids again. He had a cold, and just couldn't shake it quick enough, so it settled in his chest and he was wheezing last week. We went to the doctor and got meds and instructions to do treatments, which we did. He seemed ok on Tuesday so I quit the treatments. Long story short, we are back to Jekyl and Hyde with this stinking Orapred. I feel bad because I know it makes him feel like crap. But for him that translates into bad behavior. This too shall pass, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment