8.28.2009

Super cool book storage idea!!


How cool are these rain gutter shelves?! I am hoping I can convince Doug to let me hang these in the hallway. Plus, now I want to paint everything orange.
side note:: we scored a side by side GE frig from the trash today. We went to a moving sale last week {where we got the new desktop computer}, and I saw them loading up their semi sized moving truck yesterday. Today...frig in the trash. It wasn't funky, and Doug inspected it, and we decided to haul it home and see what happened. It's drying out in the garage right now, since it stormed here last night. We'll plug it in this evening or tomorrow and let it run in the garage for a few days to make sure it works ok. Then, if all is well, I'll give it a hearty cleaning, and haul it inside to replace our frig. This new one is actually nicer than mine since it has water and ice on the door! Yea!! Our current frig will head downstairs to join the freezer.

No comments: