8.04.2009

This is the post that never ends....

...it just goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because....This is the post that never ends, it just goes on and on...{you get the idea}

Twin Spidermen. One putting the choke hold on the other...although I think Ethan was having trouble breathing on his own in that mask. : )

Don't they look strong?

All packed for camp, waiting for Dad to get home, so they can leave. I heard from Doug today that they are having the time of their lives!!

The pictures below are not from camp, but rather from a day out with friends.



We did some outdoor fun stuff with our buddies. Swimming and fishing and playing. It was fun, and much needed rest from "sibling only" playing.

Jack and Russ sporting their new collars. Working like a charm, by the way!


Some pics from Mega Sports Camp. Ethan as a superhero, and the big kids looking...well, BIG! Speaking of big, we bought some school tennies the other day, and Avery has caught up with Owen in shoe size and Erin had to get size NINE! Like ADULT NINE! When did I miss her turning into a young lady? Tweeners don't wear nines. I am in denial.


No comments: