After I spent all my money in the first 5 minutes at the Country Living Fair, I found another cool vendor that had really neat typewriter key jewelry. I took one of her cards, and was looking at her site today, when it hit me...
I had THIS in the basement.
So now, I am working on a top secret project, one for me, one for a friend. I'll show you when it's done.I had THIS in the basement.
It's all I can do to wait for the super glue to dry...

2 comments:
did you use the "b" for your friend?
i wanted to go back and get one of those necklaces.
do you remember the name of the vendor?
i do - juNxtaposition. how do i remember - corrie & i now each have a necklace.
goodwill has 2 vintage typewriters right now. i forget the price.
Post a Comment