11.05.2009

It's quiet...too quiet.

I have been sitting here at the computer for about 30 minutes. I knew that Doug and Ethan were headed out for a walk, but I just realized that there is absolutely NO SOUND coming from anywhere in this house. Not even the mutts. Wow!

I heard from the kid's school today that, while they appreciated the "resume" that I sent in for the Event Planner position {that I would be perfect for}, they are only considering those applicants with experience. I would be lying if I didn't say I was bummed...but closed door, opened window. Right? Anyone feel a breeze? Hear any curtains rustling?

God is good to me. I don't say that enough.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Uh...didn't you just plan an event for this past weekend??? How many birthday parties do you think you've thrown over the last 10 years? I think you have plenty experience!

Beth said...

have some nerds