Okay, by "they" I really mean me. Don't judge, though, because I come by it honestly. I believe I inherited my candy-loving gene from my father who is a fellow candy lover. My brother as well. Don't misunderstand, I love me some good quality chocolate. And I love poor quality chocolate. But I LOVE candy. Nerds-yes please. Laffy Taffy-don't make me fight you for it...you'd lose. So what's a girl to do with the mass quantities of candy that come when you have 1)a really good neighborhood for trick or treating, and 2)four trick or treating kids who get way too much candy??
Soon, when the good stuff is all gone, the binge will slow down. Then we send all the leftovers to work with Doug. Firefighters are less picky about candy, evidently they will eat anything that is fun size.
1 comment:
amen, preach it sista.
nerds-yummo
smarties-get your own. better yet give it to me & find something else
snickers/twix/crunch/kitkat/m&m-adult candy. no kids allowed
Post a Comment