11.03.2009

think of it as a silent movie.

November projects 2009 001

 

November projects 2009 004

 

 November projects 2009 007

 

November projects 2009 013

15 comments:

Ticking and Toile said...

very cute! great idea for a gift!

Shellagh

Kim said...

How Beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas idea. ~hint~hint~ You could even ask the person (ahem) I mean people what word they would like under the family name...

Michelle said...

Glad I am not the only one that seems to run out of ink right when I need it!

the Schmidts said...

haha I especially love the "trace letters from computer screen" part of the silent movie. Very creative posting and very good job on the sign! I really like it.

the Schmidts said...

I apologize if this shows up twice, but I don't think it posted the first time! Great job on this! And I enjoyed the silent film, especially the part about tracing the letters right off the computer screen. Something I would totally do myself. Good job! :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wow...what a clever idea...I just need to find the time to make me one of these...maybe after Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Jane said...

This really turned out great. You did an awesome job on the lettering...even when I have pencil lines to follow I can't seem to paint in the lines...yours looks very professional.
Jane

Julie said...

Trace letters from computer screen because you don't have ink.... I LOVE IT!!! I'm often in the same boat but would NEVER have thought to do that. So clever!!!

Mandi Shandi said...

And I thought I was the only one who copied directly from the computer screen. Does your husband act like you are crazy when he sees you doing it? Mine does! Love this! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

So simple and so cute! Great job!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I absolutely love this and will be doing it. Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!!

Fabulous!!!! I'm sooo going to try this!!!

House Queen said...

Love this! Became a follower of yours!

Head on over for a visit sometime!

http://housequeen.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

The silent movie theme is cute...just like the sign. That will make a great gift.

Chris said...

You make it seem so easy...might have to try this one!