We only at a little more than we should have. Okay, I nearly forsook the turkey and all other food for pumpkin roll. But you can understand, can't you? {Is forsook a word?}
Today we are home solo with daddy at work helping to save all of the good folks who live in the Columbus metropolitian area. Owen and Avery are headed to a friend's house and Beth is coming over. I slept a total of about 4 or 5 hours last night, as did Ethan...so it should be an interesting day. On the bright side, it can't take any longer than 24 hours to get through, right?
No shopping for me today, but my mom and I did set a date to go next year. I am already looking forward to it. I filtered several pairs of jeans and a few shirts off my sister, which is always a good thing, and am considering gargling some Purell so we don't all get her hacky cold.
Stay tuned in the next week or so as I will finish painting the desk {which I have decided to allow Owen to use} and start on a new project! Very exciting...
Have you read the book Matilda by Roald Dahl {and no, it's not RONALD Dahl...I double checked. Just Roald...how do you even say that?} Anyhow, it's FANTASTIC! We listened to it on CD in the van on the trip to and from mom's and I know you'll love it. Give it a try. We are on to the BFG by Dahl next.
No comments:
Post a Comment