1.28.2010

dentist.

Mother and father of the year took their children to the dentist this afternoon.  Their three year old has a cavity.  I guess that’s what happens when you tell him “no” when he asks if he can brush his teeth.

Photos below are because Ethan asked me to bring the camera to the dentist’s office.  He wanted to document his first big-boy teeth cleaning event.

We are going back next Tuesday for laughing gas and a filling.

january 2010 006

january 2010 010

Ethan keep his hand like this the whole time. 

january 2010 001

Ever supportive big sister held his hand the whole time.

january 2010 004

 

january 2010 009

I’ll let you know how the follow up goes.  Maybe even take some video of him on the gas if it’s funny.

None of the other kids had any problems.  A round of new toothbrushes, tiny tooth pastes and chapsticks for the house!!

2 comments:

lori.wingermail.com@gmail.com said...

I'm right there with ya on the teeth brushing! Poor babies and their poor baby rotten teeth :)

Hope said...

Reagan already had one too - the gas at Dr Wing/Mack's was a "purple princess mask" for her. She did great! I wonder what he will get...a scuba diving mask, astronaut mask, or elephant trunk? Good luck!