2.03.2010

100, you are just not that special.

If I were a second grader then I would love things like the 100th day of school celebration.  A day where I get to bring in 100 items of my choice and have “100 days smarter” cupcakes.  But sadly, I am not a second grader.  Not anymore, at least.  And even though once upon a time I was one (in the olden days, if you ask my kids) I have had trouble channeling her lately.  We have been bombarded by special school dress up days (pj’s, costume with a mask, favorite holiday, color burst) and other non-celebrations *ahem-100th day of school* and I have officially reached the end of my patience/creativity/available funds rope.  So pardon my lack of fun, upbeat, friendly posts.  I am trying to finish my 100th load of laundry so that I can have a reason to make some cookies.

1 comment:

Beth said...

at least make 100 cookies