2.27.2010

ethan, small project, bigger project, new toy…in that order.

 February 2010 009  February 2010 017

That crow thing is something my mil brought me from a trip…and I have not had a place to use it until yesterday.  I had painted this frame, and needed something to put in it, and thought of the thingy.  Look good, right?

February 2010 019

A friend just had her fifth baby, and their only boy.  Ethan and I were at the fabric store looking for some fabric to make a blanket for the baby…this is what we ended up with.  It’s sort of so ugly it’s cute.  Ethan picked out the sharks and I found the fluffy orange to go with it.  It’s warm, and that’s what counts…right?

February 2010 015

Oh yes, I did get a cricut for $85 at JoAnn.  Nothing is safe in my home now.  I tried out some contact paper today and made these oh-so-cute sticky decals for the kid’s bathroom!  Love it!

February 2010 021February 2010 023 February 2010 022

4 comments:

randee said...

what cartridge did you use? see-told ya it was easy.

it all looks GREAT!

Beth said...

you should put above the shower "wash your pirates" for ethan.:p

lori.wingermail.com@gmail.com said...

So cute, so jealous! Had another idea for your new machine.....

Unknown said...

Okay, this is weird. Me by MY numbers: 4 kids, we'll be 12 years in Oct., 7 years in this house, and the number of times I've rearranged my living room, off the top of my head I'm getting 875,304--close, but you've got me beat.;-) Oh, and on MY blog, I'm "the momma". I think its meant to be. You've just earned yourself a new follower honey.
PS-LOVE LOVE the "flush" & "brush" sayings!!!