2.06.2010

snow, and some other stuff.

January 2010 004 

Owen had a few minutes home during a school day last week after his orthodontist appointment and before heading back to school.  He and Ethan had a quick game of Super Mario Brothers on the Wii.

January 2010 006

These are the 100th day of school cupcakes that I was grouching about this week.  I did the frosting and Ethan did the sprinkle shaking.

January 2010 007

Here are some dresses that I made yesterday.  One for my friend Heather’s baby girl who is due soon, and one for a friend at Bible study who has a sweet baby girl.  Some cure hats to match too.

And then finally, we went outside yesterday to enjoy the many, many inches of snow that fell at our house.  Some sledding and then home for a snow woman.  Enjoy!

January 2010 013 January 2010 014 January 2010 015 January 2010 018 January 2010 019 January 2010 020 January 2010 021 January 2010 025 January 2010 028 January 2010 029

No comments: