Two of my misfit tables are about to get a makeover. I am so excited to get to work! Painting and sewing are involved! I am using lots of exclamation points!
Here is the thing. I drop the kids off at school each morning and then head down the road to the little ice cream shop that has .50 self serve coffee each day. It’s a good day if they have my favorite flavor out…snickerdoodle. A couple doors down from my expensive coffee place is a tiny little {super upscale, I’ve never set foot in there, they sell Vera Bradley and way too expensive kid’s clothes} boutique. In the window display is a table that looks very much like the tables that I have in my basement. It’s cute…and I know that I can duplicate it! Stay tuned as I’m going to cram this project in today. In between my doctor’s appointment for this sinus junk and taking Avery to lunch and going to the grocery store. There’s always room for a little spray paint and a trip to JoAnn’s, isn’t there?
No comments:
Post a Comment