I let go of some of my stash. I had many curb finds and other things just sitting in the basement that needed a new home. Well, they needed a facelift OR a new home. I have finally convinced Doug to tackle a HUGE project that I have been wanting to try, which meant that some of my other mini projects had to go. I gave everything to a friend who will do cute stuff with it all and make it pretty. I did hang onto one table that I painted up and made a skirt for, however I am out of staples for my gun…so I can’t show you anything yet. Maybe I will venture out today in the rain for some velcro and staples.
What’s the huge project, you ask? You’ll have to wait and see! I am really hoping to start this week since it’s Doug’s kelly week (meaning he works today and then not again until next Sunday.)
Also, he doesn’t know it yet, but I am off tomorrow morning to pick up yet another misfit table that needs a home. Kim won it in an auction for me for $5. I think it’s 2’x5’ with two drawers. Yea! I’ll show you when I get it here.
Keep checking back…lots to come soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment