4.18.2010

monstrosity

April 2010 003 April 2010 001

Here is the beast.  I had Erin help me move it into the living room yesterday and we loaded it down with books.  Erin, being the first born daughter/people pleaser that she is, caught the bug and even cleaned up the playroom and organized all the games and puzzles while I finished up with this project.  I moved all the black framed photos to this wall from the mantle.  I probably could have gotten a better arrangement, but I was shooting for no new nail holes, so I worked with what I had.  Bigger lamps are in my future with our neighborhood garage sales next Saturday, and then I can put these back in my bedroom.  Overall I am pretty happy with it.  There used to be a sofa table and big mirror here.  The sofa table went into the front room and the mirror landed over the mantle. 

I had to tackle the front room as well, since the computer was now on the floor and the sofa table needed a home.  I am pleased with the arrangement in that room also, although I don’t have a picture.  I wasn’t finished with it when I snapped these photos.

The garage is also done, and it is the biggest improvement!  I’ll grab a photo today and add it here later.  So nice and clean and organized!  Lots of room for my van AND the bike handlebars that seem to have some sort of vendetta against silver paint and toyota minivans.

No comments: