5.06.2010

Jumping off the deck 2

These pictures are as good as the last ones. In the first picture of Avery she is probably thinking  something that made me laugh. If you have ever seen the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs then when I tell you you will probably laugh to…… If you have not seen it, it is a must see.  Okay you are probably thinking right now come on spit it out already but i will not leave you hanging any more , “ It is time to put our sardine canning behind us look to the future!!!!!!” hahahahah I was laughing my head off in fact i laughed so hard my mom had to get the sowing machine out. Well that is all  I have right now so catch you later…:)  

 

may 2010 009 may 2010 004 may 2010 006  may 2010 012 may 2010 024 may 2010 032 may 2010 040 may 2010 041 may 2010 042 may 2010 045

No comments: