5.10.2010

lovely weekend

well, almost.

Saturday was a little rough with the freezing weather and four soccer playing kids and one dad who had to work.  All of that added up to one crabby mom.

But Sunday was much better!  We had a nice lunch with the IL’s and then came home and did nothing.  Which is good!  I got some bright daisy’s and two pots of trailing pansies.  The kids and I made some gifts for all the grandmas but I managed to forget them all when we left to go to grandma’s house yesterday.  You’ll have to wait for some pictures since the grandmas haven’t seen them yet, and I don’t want to spoil the surprise.

Today is sunny and Ethan and I are home alone.  Doing laundry and playing Wii.

The momma cardinal is still patiently waiting for her little babies to hatch.

One soccer game tonight and then two practices and one game tomorrow.  Thank goodness it’s all over in a few weeks!

No comments: