5.26.2010

wanted: rest.

Today Doug is at work and I am sick.  I am so tired and desperately need a nap.  Ethan, on the other hand, has different plans than I do.  He had asked to play in the sprinkler a couple times this morning, so I figured I could catch a nap on the deck while he played.  Fat chance.  (I added the benefit of putting on my bathing suit in hopes of catching some sun out there.  The pool opens on Saturday.  White legs.)

No resting or sunbathing took place here…yet we did manage to make the backyard look hillbilly-ish with all of our stuff.

May 2010 011

I tried to get him to water the cuke plants.  That turned into a mud fest.

 May 2010 003

Which meant he had to rinse in the freezing cold water…

May 2010 007 May 2010 009 May 2010 010 May 2010 012 May 2010 013May 2010 016 May 2010 014 

May 2010 019

Too cold for him.

No comments: